Atomic-Bride Career: Don’t Miss The Opportunity
Atomic-bride.com is a devoted team of professional writers, content managers, marketing and SEO specialists, online dating analysts, designers, and editors. We don’t just write the reviews — there is a lot of work to be done to create one review or a top list of the best dating sites in a certain region. Our analysts monitor the trends and analyze all the details to provide 100% fair data, our writers do their own research and compile the data, our marketing/SEO specialists do their best to make sure more and more people will see our reviews — and now, you have a great opportunity to join our team!
Our writers are great, but they’re only human after all — so they need someone to polish their articles and to make them even more perfect. If you know how to multitask and how to make a good blog post perfect, we need you! Our perfect editor:
- Can work in a team (5 writers)
- Can generate content ideas
- Has strong proofreading skills
- Has great attention to detail
🔎 Content Writer
Our perfect copywriter knows how to create easy-to-read content, how to catch the attention of the reader, and how to work with keywords. The other requirements are as follows:
- You can show us some of your previous posts
- You know how to meet deadlines, even the tightest ones
- You know how to use keywords in the most natural way possible
- You are a native or a C1-C2 ESL speaker
🔎 Communications manager
A self-assertive and skilled communication manager is responsible for organizational and creative tasks to improve the communication efforts of the company. The talented communication manager:
- Creates high-quality content that engages customers and enhances brand recognition.
- Designs and implements effective conversation strategies that build customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Plans and keeps tabs on all the marketing materials.
- Builds communication and marketing strategies for new products.
- Prepares detailed media activity reposts.
- Responds to problems related to communication promptly.
- Collaborates with other teams to realize the public voice of a brand.
- Coaches team members to improve communication skills.
- Consults with executive managers to promote effective communication policies and procedures.
- Determines key performance indicators for each communications channel, which can show a campaign’s level of success.
Besides these duties, a communication manager also needs to create informative content, articles, press releases, and media opportunities that enhance the company’s brand. The ideal candidate has excellent communication and organizational skills.
🔎 Customer service representative
A customer service representative is a liaison that answers questions, provides product information, and resolves problems connected to customer accounts. The perfect customer service representative loves to talk and understands the benefits of great communication skills. This person is patient, empathetic, and gregarious. The CSR is confident in troubleshooting and investigating the best solutions for the problems.
Customer service representative duty list:
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls.
- Determine and evaluate customers’ needs that help reach satisfaction.
- Build sustainable, trustworthy relationships with customer accounts through open communication.
- Open new customer accounts.
- Provide accurate, complete information by using the right tools.
- Handle customer complaints, and provide appropriate alternatives and solutions within the time limits.
- File documents, keep records of customer interactions, and process customer accounts.
- Attract new customers by positively promoting the company’s brand by answering questions and addressing the client’s concerns.
- Follow communication procedures and guidelines.
- Refer issues and questions to leading managers.
🔎 Prenup lawyer
Being a licensed attorney, a prenup lawyer is a person who solves legal issues between members of the same family. The issues may include adoption, divorce, guardianship, and emancipation cases. The family lawyer is in charge of managing family estates and auditory mediation sessions.
Family lawyer responsibilities:
- Managing the legal issues that occur between members of the same family.
- Offering effective legal advice.
- Interviewing clients to gather essential information about their case that include details about the conflict and other facts
- Recording and organizing and recording all official documents based on the cases
- Communicating with staff to prepare a detailed brief on each case that goes to trial.
- Confirming an organized schedule of hearings, court sessions, and appearances.
- Replying to the urgent needs of clients.
- Helping clients with trusts, drafting wills, and other estate planning documents.
- Attending trials and court proceedings.
- Representing clients on trial by answering questions from judges or opposing counsel
- Updating clients about their cases regularly.