How To Please A Chinese Woman: Easy Steps
Best Dating Sites To Meet Chinese Women (LAST UPDATE: 2023 Sep)
Every woman requires a unique approach to woo. However, cultural and national differences can make your whole strategy ineffective and even offensive. If you want to avoid getting in trouble and losing your date, the tips that we will mention below are going to be very helpful to you!
How to attract Chinese girls?
Here is how to make sure a Chinese woman picks you over everyone else:
- Share a meal with her. Eating together is an intimate experience for Chinese girls, especially with a new or potential partner. Show her that you can handle the spice and enjoy her local flavors.
- Make an effort with your look. A Chinese woman will never go out looking anything less than splendid, so she may not seriously consider a guy who’s arrived on a date in an overly casual or disheveled outfit.
- Don’t rush things. Most Chinese girls like to take things slow in a new relationship, and they are instantly impressed by a guy who doesn’t pressure them into anything and lets the relationship progress at its own pace.
Want to impress a pretty Chinese woman? Demonstrate your ambition! Chinese women are famously ambitious and determined, and they want to see the same qualities in their potential partners. Show a cute Chinese girl that you have a bright future ahead of you.
How do you tell a Chinese girl she’s beautiful?
Even though Chinese women are not vain in the slightest, telling a Chinese girl that she’s beautiful is one of those compliments that will melt her heart. Here are 3 best ways to express your admiration with a Chinese woman’s beauty:
- 你太漂亮了，我忘记了我要说的话, or Nǐ tài piàoliangle, wǒ wàngjìle wǒ yào shuō dehuà — a phrase that can be translated as “Your beauty has made me forget everything I was going to say.” This is far more dating than most compliments told by a typical Chinese guy, so a Chinese woman will definitely remember it.
- 你好，我想你是我见过的最美丽的女孩, or Nǐ hǎo, wǒ xiǎng nǐ shì wǒ jiànguò de zuì měilì de nǚhái, which translates as “I think you are the most beautiful woman I have ever met. This is a pretty straightforward compliment, but it works wonders nonetheless.
- 你的眼睛很迷人, or Nǐde yǎnjīng hěn mírén — a compliment that translates as “Your eyes are simply mesmerizing.” Chinese women are highly romantic and believe that eyes are the window to one’s soul, so a compliment about the beauty of her eyes will definitely strike the right note with your Chinese girlfriend.
How to make a Chinese lady like you?
There are many things that you should do. However, first, you need to remember that Chinese women for marriage look for a nice guy who is confident, responsible, and respectful.
Do not try to be a badass macho who does not care about feelings and emotions. You would fail, as usually Chinese girls do not seek such partners for life. Here is what you need to do!
If you want to please your date and make a great first impression, you need to learn a few phrases. While it may seem that any Asian bride online would appreciate such a gesture, a few studies have shown that people who show respect to Chinese culture are more likely to make a great first impression. It works in both romantic and business relationships. Here are a few useful phrases that may be used on your date.
Plan your dates
Women from China do not love unprepared dates. You need to know what to discuss and what to do on your online date. Moreover, if you plan to have a real-life date with your Chinese bride, you also need to know where to go and what to wear. While spontaneous decisions are not something that Chinese women despise, you can be sure that your date will be pleased with your preparedness!
Ask her about her family
While the family is important for many Asian nations, the subject of family is paramount in China. You can score a lot of points by just asking your date about her parents and relationships with relatives. You do not need to ask too much – just show that you are interested in her background.
Get rid of your facial hair
While it may sound shocking, according to a few surveys, Chinese women do not like men with excessive facial hair. So, if you have a long beard and truly want to date Chinese mail order wives, consider shaving.
Don’t underestimate the power of gifts when you want to please your Chinese girlfriend. A beautiful Chinese woman does not care how much the gift costs — they very act of gift giving, especially if it’s a gift that’s picked according to her tastes and personality, is enough to woo her.
How to know if a Chinese girl likes you
Chinese women are not very likely to make big proclamations of their feelings, so when a Chinese woman says “I love you”, it means that she has deep feelings for you. However, you don’t need to wait until that moment to know how she really feels:
- She tries to get physically closer, up to a point where she touches you seemingly by accident. Of course, if a Chinese girl hugs you, it means your relationship is now on a different stage.
- She initiates conversations. She doesn’t just wait for you to text her — she messages you herself and doesn’t quit a conversation after a few phrases.
- She wants to share your interests. Chinese women obviously like it when a potential suitor displays interest in their culture, but the reverse is also true: when a Chinese girl starts enjoying the things you like, you know things are getting serious.
How chinese girl express love?
- Indirectness: A Chinese girl might express her love not through direct words like “I love you,” but through actions, like taking care of the person she loves, showing concern for their well-being, or doing things to make them happy.
- Gifts: Giving gifts can be a common way to express love in Chinese culture. This could be something like a handmade gift, a thoughtful item that shows she knows the person well, or something that symbolizes love or commitment.
- Food: Food is an important part of surprising a Chinese girl, and cooking or sharing food can be a way to express love. A Chinese girl might cook a favorite dish for the person she loves, or take them to a special restaurant.
- Family Introduction: In Chinese culture, family is very important. If a Chinese girl introduces someone to her family, it can be a sign that she has serious feelings for them.
- Support and Encouragement: She might show her love by being supportive, encouraging, and being there for the person in times of need.
- Physical Affection: While public displays of affection are less common in Chinese culture than in some Western cultures, private expressions of physical affection can be a way to express love.
- Commitment: Chinese culture often values long-term commitment in relationships. Expressing a desire for a future together can be a way to express love.
But still you have to remember, generalisations may not apply to every girl from China. In a relationship, it is always important to communicate openly and honestly to understand each other’s ways of expressing love.
Questions to ask a Chinese woman
When you want to get to know a Chinese woman better and possibly start a relationship, you need to be careful with the questions you ask. You need to be strategic with your questions, but also avoid looking too prying. Here are three questions that will always be appropriate and will help you find out more about the woman:
- “What are your favorite childhood memories?” Here you will be able to learn more about her family and home life, since that’s where most happy childhood memories come from.
- “What do you like to do with your spare time?” Chinese women can be quite enigmatic, so you will never guess your future girlfriend volunteers at an animal shelter, builds Legos, or writes poetry unless you ask her directly.
- “What are your top priorities in life?” When looking for something more serious than a casual hookup, you want to make sure that you and the woman have the same goals and priorities in life.
A good relationship needs work in order to remain good, so you naturally want to keep your happy Chinese woman even happier. However, when you try too hard to impress your girlfriend, you can come across as unnatural and calculating. So, in addition to going by the books, let your instincts and your intuition guide you through what is bound to be the best relationship you’ve ever had.