Real Mail Order Bride Cost 2021—Find Out The Wife Price
Being financially prepared for a long-distance relationship is a must if you don’t want to be caught unexpectedly. There is no universal mail order bride price, but as a rule, it consists of similar components, and we are going to do the rundown of the main mail order bride prices for you. So, hop on board and explore how much are mail order brides on the most popular dating sites!
Best Dating Sites To Find Wives
- Ease of Use
- Responsive support team
- Free registration
- Confirmed profiles of gorgeous European girls with good photos
- There is a very easy search system of European women profiles
- Connect with amazing European women
- The site has a great database of Eastern European girls’ profiles
- High response rate and activity among users
- AmourFactory users are often looking for love and or even serious relationships
What comes into mail order bride price?
Full mailorder brides cost may vary depending on the different factors, as there are some fixed and variable expenses coming into it. We gathered all the core costs that you may face during your love journey. But we should make an important disclaimer: mail order wife cost is not a price tag on women is a unifying name for all related expenses.
Dating website fees
The first expense category that all singles face looking for a foreign bride is the cost of online dating. There are websites that you can use for free, but their security is usually compromised, which is why we recommend joining trustworthy specialized dating sites.
The majority of the mail order bride sites run on a credit basis and are partly free. There are some services like registration, basic search, viewing profiles, etc., provided for free but to access advanced features and services you need credits—a special virtual currency. For example, on a popular dating site, Date Russian Beauty, a part of Russian brides cost consists of average credit price, which is as follows:
- $3.99—2 credits (first payment)
- $9.99—20 credits (for the second and next payments)
- $96—16 credits
- $399—100 credits
And to chat for 5 min with a gorgeous Russian bride you need only 0.5 credits or 1 credit to send a love letter.
Another part of mail order brides pricing that not many take into consideration is the cost of presents, flowers, and other surprises. Even during your long-distance part of a relationship, you may want to surprise your girl and show that you care by ordering a real delivery. Usually, sites have a special shopping section with various presents in different price ranges. For example, on Asia Me, a popular Asian dating site, you can spend around $139 on a bouquet and around $349 on a bottle of perfume as a birthday gift. But there are a lot of options available and only you decide what you want to buy and how much.
Even if your love story starts online sooner or later you’ll be expected to come to your girl’s hometown and meet IRL. Your travel expenses will be hardly influenced by ticket prices that vary on:
- Your destination
- Baggage that you take with you
- Airline discounts
- Miles that you may have collected
For instance, a roundtrip ticket to Mexico(Cancun) will cost you around $281, but if your future bride is from Ukraine(Kyiv) you are going to spend around $580.
The cost of living is another variable expense that differs depending on the country you are traveling to. But also living expenses vary a lot depending on your personal spending habits and the level of comfort you want to get. Let’s explore the main living expenses that make up the cost of mail order bride in the example of Argentina.
- Accommodation $47
- Food $24
- Transportation $16
- Entertainment $19
So, the total living cost for one person per day in Argentina is around $106.
If your date has a low level of English or she doesn’t speak it at all it’s not a problem as there are many translation services. You can book a skilled interpreter for around $35-60 per hour. But as you communicate more and your lady gets better in her English skills there will be no need for such services.
Another important expense category of bride cost is how much you spend on actual dates. This category can include movie or theater tickets, visiting zoos or museums, and any other costs of entertainment. For example, tickets to the cinema in Belarus will cost only around $10 for two, but be ready to pay for some snacks too.
Going to get some food is another unavoidable expense category. If you’ll choose to date a girl from the Eastern European region you need to be ready to fully cover the bill, as going Dutch is traditionally not an option. For example, in Ukraine, a price for a meal in a cheap restaurant is ₴130 which is approximately $5 for one. And having just coffee will cost you only around $2. However, note that prices may vary in different cities.
You don’t need a visa to travel to most European countries if your stay is less than 90 days within a 180-day period. But it’s always a good idea to check when you plan your trip not to have additional expenses. So, you don’t need to pay for a visa to visit your beauty, but if, for example, you are from the US and want to bring your fiancee to the US to marry, you’ll need to pay some bureaucratic charges to obtain a K1 visa.
- USCIS Filing Fee—$535.
- Embassy Fee—$265.
- Affidavit of Support Fee—$120.00—paid by the petitioner who meets 125% of HHS Poverty Guidelines.
Note that there are also other expenses that you might have to pay to get married in the USA.
Do you need a marriage agency to get the best mail order bride price?
Marriage agencies were popular 20-30 years ago when the Internet wasn’t as powerful as it’s now. Today, we have lots of alternative ways to meet a foreign bride of your dreams that include: mail bride tours, dating apps, specialized websites, and more. You don’t need to be limited just to one option. And using the services of the marriage agency doesn’t guarantee you saving costs, as you also pay for services of the agency in addition to all travel, dating, and bureaucratic expenses.
Average mail order wife cost
There is no universal price for the bride that will suit all countries, but let’s make estimates for expenses in three main dating destinations: Europe, Latin America, and Asia.
Getting a European bride is not as expensive as you might think. But the cost may vary depending on a particular country let’s see how much you’d possibly pay for a wife from Poland:
- Round-trip ticket (New York, the USA–Wrocław, Poland)—$519
So, all the expenses result in around $1,616 for two weeks in the country.
Latin America is not far from the USA or Canada, and many singles from these countries choose to date there. Let’s see how much you need to get a bride from Colombia:
- Round-trip ticket (New York, the USA–Cartagena, Colombia)—from $200
- Accommodation—$23 per day in a standard room for two
- Food—$9.10 for meals for one day
- Transportation—$6.35 for one per day
- Entertainment—$12 for one per day
And all of the travel expenses will add up to around $900.
Online dating a girl from Asia might be almost the same as any other woman in the world, but traveling to her hometown is not cheap. Let’s see how much you’d spend on meeting, for example, a Chinese girl:
- Round-trip ticket (New York, the USA–Beijing, China)—$6,326
So, all expenses for two weeks in China can come to around $7,870.
Note that you also need to add the cost of online dating services and expenses on presents to get the full price for your bride.
What influences the cost of mail order bride?
As we have already mentioned, the price for a mail-order bride may vary a lot. But why is it so? To help you understand that we gathered all the key reasons that may influence a bride price:
- Dating way. Depending on if you choose to date online or traveling to the country itself will influence how much you’ll spend on average. But note that even if you choose to have an online long-distance relationship, you can expect to meet your bride IRL in her hometown sooner or later.
- Particular dating site you choose to join. The choice of a platform for dating will also influence how much you spend. There are international and specialized websites and apps, and they are priced differently. Also, some are credit-based and others run on a membership basis which also influences your dating fees.
- Destination. Where your future bride is from is probably one of the most important factors that influence the cost of your bride. There are more expensive and cheaper countries, and you need to take it into consideration when choosing a dating destination.
- Travel style. Your personal traveling style and level of comfort you seek can also influence the final sum. A standard room in a hotel and a deluxe room can be very different in price.
- Budget. And last but not least is how much you are actually willing to spend on dating.
If you have a limited budget, choose the country for dating and your dominant way of communication very strategically. And to get the best value for the buck—use some cool tips we prepared for you down below.
How to get the best mail order bride price?
Love should not break your bank. To help you save your money and get the best deal, we gathered some useful tips for you.
- Pick a country for dating very strategically.
- Check the prices on the dating site before joining.
- Benefit from promotional discounts and offers.
- Keep your eyes peeled for seasonal discounts.
- Don’t communicate with a lot of women at once. Stick with up to five not to lose the quality of communication and not just be drawn to random chatter.
- Test out communication services on-site to see what you are comfortable using and doesn’t hurt your budget. There is no need to use all of them.
- Monitor flights to get the best cost for roundtrip tickets.
- Don’t take a lot of baggage with you to avoid additional payments for it.
- Make research of prices in the country you are going to get advice on best-value hotels and food places.
Use our advice to get the best price and at the same time the best quality of services. It’s good to have a budget and see where you can cut some corners, but don’t over-concentrate on that, or you risk appearing as stingy.
The financial part of dating might not be the easiest thing to discuss as many consider it to be a taboo topic. But in reality, it’s important to know everything that you are paying for to feel in control. And we hope that we contribute to your inner peace and now you are financially ready to meet and date your foreign beauty.
Usually getting a bride from Russia will be around $1,900 for a two-week trip to Moscow, plus dating site fees and the cost of presents.
As prices for traveling, food, accommodation, and many other things are different all over the world, the cost of the bride varies.
Yes, your budget can be around $1,000 if you choose to date in Eastern European countries or some countries of Latin America that have cheaper travel costs.
No. The cost of a bride isn’t actually one flat fee, you gradually pay for services, presents, travel expenses, etc. during your dating period.
As you’re not buying a bride, you can’t return the cost of services that you’ve used if your relationship doesn’t work out. However, there’s a return policy on some sites in case of a scam.