African Mail Order Brides And Dates: To Meet African Girls Is Easy
Africa is huge. 54 countries, 1.36 billion people, 11.7 million square miles — these numbers are the best explanation why it’s impossible to say that all African people are like this or like that.
African dating sites: You will find there prettiest African women
- Ease of Use
- Responsive support team
- Free registration
- A dating site for international members who want to have a long-lasting relationship
- Has both email and chat functions
- User-friendly interface
- Get free 20 welcome credits
- The site has a great database of Eastern European girls’ profiles
- High response rate and activity among users
- AmourFactory users are often looking for love and or even serious relationships
- Many verified Russian girls on the site
- Plenty of girls to choose from
- Easy to use and very functional
- There is a large base of Latina pretty girls
- Has a large collection of Latin American pretty girls profiles
- Largest collection of Latin ladies’ accounts
- Free messaging
- Who visited me list is accessible for standard members
- Large Singles User Base
But still, we’ll try to tell you something useful about the girls from almost all African countries — it will be a generalization, but we’ll try to be as close to reality as possible. We’ll answer all the most common questions about pretty African girls for marriage and we’ll tell you some interesting facts based on statistics. Let’s start with the character features and personality traits of African mail order brides — as we’ve said, they all are different. Let’s talk about these differences.
Pretty African brides: Characteristics and personality
We will share with you not only the personality traits but also some facts about these girls for you to have a clearer image of how they look and behave.
- Women in such countries as South Africa, Rwanda, Namibia, Mauritius, and Malawi have the most opportunities and the best access to education. If you want to find a woman whose views on gender equality and family roles will be similar (to a certain extent) to the views of American women, choose one of these countries. Algeria and Morocco perform quite well in terms of gender equality, too.
- Such countries as Somalia, Sudan, Mali, and Guinea have the lowest gender equality index. The women who are often called shy and reserved live in some North African countries, such as Chad, Libya, etc. African women from Uganda, Tanzania, and Burundi are known to be quite shy and traditional as well.
- Women from such countries as Ethiopia, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Egypt, and South Africa are extremely beautiful. These are the top countries with the most beautiful African girls, so if you want your future wife to be really hot and stunning, choose among these 5 places.
- Women from all parts of Africa cook, clean, raise kids, and do all the duties around the house seamlessly. It’s a generalization, of course (as well as anything you’ll see on this page), but it’s very close to the truth. If you’re searching for a traditional life partner, pretty African wives are what you need.
- Women from such countries as the South African Republic, Algeria, and Tunisia are very well-educated. These are the only African countries where women are expected to spend more time on education than men (like in any first-world country).
Are the stereotypes about African girls true?
Some American men still think that Africa lacks in technology. While this might be true for some rural areas, most Africans who live in the cities use smartphones, mobile Internet, and mobile banking just like the rest of the civilized world. When it comes to young African women from urban areas, almost 100% of them are as good in the latest technologies as their American counterparts.
Another stereotype is that they all speak only one language (and don’t speak English). This is just not true — there are actually more than 1,250 African languages, so you can’t just learn one language and start talking with girls from Egypt, South Africa, and Morocco. However, you will probably not even need to learn anything — many African girls, especially the young ones, speak English quite well. What’s more, English still holds official status in many African countries.
Some people believe African women are rural women. Another false stereotype here — more than 567 million Africans live in the cities and this number is projected to double until 2050. Modern African girls live in modern cities, know everything about technologies, they are well-educated and intelligent. Apart from their traditional values, they are very similar to modern American girls.
African wives: Statistics about family and relationships
They get married quite early, but it can’t be applied to all African countries. In most countries of the continent, women get married in their early 20s or even earlier. In Niger, Chad, Guinea, and Mali, the average age of women at the first marriage is lower than 17 years old. The pattern is similar to how it works in any other world’s region: the more economically developed the country is, the later the women of this country get married. For example, women from Morocco, South Africa, Namibia, Egypt, Algeria, and Tunisia get married at 29-30 years old. As for the number of kids, you will probably not be surprised when we tell you that the situation is similar here — the richer the country is, the fewer kids the women of this country have — in some African countries, women have 5-7 kids during life.
Are African girls for marriage and dating worth it?
African women are just great. They are different and unique, but they all have some qualities that make them great partners and perfect wife material. If you want to find a bride from Africa, it’s simple — you only need to choose a legit African mail order brides and dating service and start chatting with them!