Burmese Mail Order Brides And Dates: All The Essentials About Burmese Girls
N.B. In February 2021, a military coup d’état happened in Burma (Myanmar). The military rule was imposed, the state of emergency was declared, and the civil protests began to spread. The Department of State Travel advises the US citizens to avoid travel to Myanmar (Level 4 Travel Advisory) because of COVID-19, civil unrest, and armed conflict. Please, postpone your travel to Myanmar and use international dating websites with Asian women for marriage instead.
Burmese dating sites: List of best platforms with Burmese ladies
- Ease of Use
- Responsive support team
- Free registration
- A dating site for international members who want to have a long-lasting relationship
- Has both email and chat functions
- User-friendly interface
- Get free 20 welcome credits
- Confirmed profiles of gorgeous European girls with good photos
- There is a very easy search system of European women profiles
- Connect with amazing European women
- There is a large base of Latina pretty girls
- Has a large collection of Latin American pretty girls profiles
- Largest collection of Latin ladies’ accounts
- The site has a great database of Eastern European girls’ profiles
- High response rate and activity among users
- AmourFactory users are often looking for love and or even serious relationships
Here, we will talk about Burmese mail order brides, about how to date them, and about the most common stereotypes related to the women of this country. Let’s start!
Pretty Burmese brides: Characteristics and personality
- They are modest and shy. A simple example: when you try to approach them on the streets, they will never talk to you. These women are still expected to be shy, submissive, and obedient, and most of them are really like that. That’s what you expected from Southeastern Asia, right?
- At the same time, the Burmese brides for marriage are quite Westernized. We’re talking about younger girls in their 18s and early 20s — they are usually educated, hard-working, and more independent than the Burmese women in their 40s and even 30s.
- Burmese girls are really attractive. These women don’t wear revealing clothes, they don’t have any tattoos, and they don’t even use as much makeup as Eastern Asian girls or, say, Russian women. It’s all about their natural beauty and their modest sense of style. They are light-skinned, they have beautiful bodies, and they are the quintessence of South/Southeastern Asian beauty. They often wear their traditional dresses, take their umbrellas with them, and, well, they just look great.
There are some things that also describe Burmese beauties, but not all of them are true. Let’s discuss the stereotypes about Burmese women.
Are the stereotypes about Burmese girls true?
One of the first things that comes to mind when one thinks of Myanma (and about the other countries of the region) is quite a complicated situation with women’s rights. Well, it’s true to some extent — many South and Southeast Asian countries are still very far from being called good places for women. However, the situation in Myanmar is slowly improving. Women start to engage more in the public sphere, fight for their rights, and promote gender equality. It’s definitely not a feminist country, but the Burmese women are not as shy, reserved, and passive nowadays as they were a few decades ago.
Another stereotype is that this country is very poor and Burmese women live in poverty. That’s not true — unless we’re talking about the Chin State where the situation with poverty is really awful. In general, Myanmar is a developing country that has reduced extreme poverty during the last decades. Now, it doesn’t look that bad when compared with other Southeast Asian states. Burmese women don’t live without electricity and the Internet. Of course, they are not even close to Western women in terms of income and education, but you won’t feel like you’re speaking to a woman from a third-world country with Burmese girls.
Beautiful Burmese women: Dating tips you need to know
- Don’t get angry if she is late. That’s just what they are. Burmese girls for marriage are always late, exactly like the women from Latin America or Mongolia. You can’t do anything about it, just wait and don’t get angry.
- Do not touch her head and don’t wear shoes in her house in case she invites you. These are some important cultural differences — the head is considered to be sacred so it’s forbidden to touch it, and shoes must be taken off entering homes/pagodas.
- Pay for the date. They don’t go Dutch in Myanmar. Women are more traditional here than in the US and this applies to that age-old question of who pays on a date. In this country, the answer is obvious.
- Treat her with respect. Pretty Burmese women for marriage don’t get enough support, respect, and love from Burmese men. If you treat her like a queen, you’ll love the result. We don’t even talk about something extraordinary — cooking dinner, buying her a bouquet, and carrying her bags will impress her.
- No PDAs. It’s not socially acceptable in this country, so forget about it.
How to date these women is now obvious for you. Where to find them to start dating?
Where to find Burmese girls for marriage and dating?
Visiting Burma is not safe in 2021. We don’t recommend you to do it, the Department of State Travel doesn’t recommend you to do it — but unlike the Department of State Travel, we offer you an alternative.
If you want to meet thousands of hot Burmese women for marriage, we recommend starting using Burmese mail order brides services. They all have free registration, most of them offer some free credits to their new customers, and almost all of them have thousands of real Burmese brides. So, why not?
Are Burmese girls for marriage and dates worth it?
We think they are definitely worth it. Thousands of pretty Burmese singles want to meet an American man and to get married to him. Thousands of traditional, well-educated, and very sexy Burmese girls are looking for you — and we see no reason why you still don’t have a profile on one of those legit Burmese dating sites!